Bumps between vagina and anus, no pain. Pap smear normal. Could it be ingrown hair?

I noticed about three bump looking things in between the vagina and anus . I went to the gyno last monday for a similar pimple type thing near my clit and she said it was an ingrown hair . she did a pap smear and said i seem fine.. Im hoping these are ingrown hairs too.. since I have no insurance I dont want to go back again since I have no money.. the bumps are soft and red but don t hurt. it s just there.. i thought of popping it but.. I m just hoping it s no std.. i mean she wouldve noticed if something was wrong right? I m just really scared.. please help! and I thank you in advance for your help!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  96 Awaiting Answer