Bumps between buttocks extending to labia, burst due to friction during walking causing intense pain. What could be the cause?

This is rather graphic but I have bumps in between my buttocks and extending up to my labia. Most of them are on the outside, but some are on the edges, closer to my labia minora . The bumps in my buttocks have popped due to the friction from me walking (I m a plus size girl). Now they hurt badly. I believe they come from shaving these sensitive areas often or not washing immediately after sex but I m not sure
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012