Bumps behind ears, small spots, had ears pierced, bumps on body, redness, itchiness. Help?

I get bumps behind my ears every few years. It has always been a small spot and has always gone away within 2 days. I always thought it was due to the fact that I have my ears pierced. I just recently got the bumps again and this time it has spread to underneath my chin, forehead, and a little on my chest and arms. Its not really itchy or red but still bothers me. What can I do to make it go away?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
these can be cysts filled with oils
in many skin which are oily the cyst appear and that to in pericular time of yesr or season
keep skin oily and dry
no oily foods no greesy foods and spicy foods
no txic soap shampoo and body applicationmaerials
take doxycycline 10 mg bd for 10 dayso clear the esions
apply antibiotic mixed with antiungal and antiallergic cream d
take antiallergic for itch sos
continue 3 week