Bumps at the base of penis that seem to be emerging from hair, no pain, ones without hair have scabbed on popping. Alarming?

Hi Dr. Batra, I recently noticed this morning that I have small, skin colored bumps near the base of my penis . They are not painful, and most of them look like hair are coming from them, but a couple on the top of the shaft did not, and when I tried to pop them with my finger nails , a small amount of fluid/blood-looking substance came out. The ones near the hair follicles look the same as earlier today, but the two small ones with no hair that I tried to pop are now small scabs. Is this anything to be worried about?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013