Bumps around vagina resembling ingrown hair with pus after shaving. How can I cure it?

Hi wel my problem is i cut myself while shaving around my vagina the cut is not on the vagina but closer to my leg. A lil while after that i notice a bump like an ingrown hair type i squeezed it and puss came out it doesnt hurt or itch it just bothers me. My question is , that normal and what can i do so the bump can go away faster. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
Your problem is most likely folliculitis.For such condition i recommend antiseptic wash and betadine ointment application.If no improvement i advise oral antibiotics like ofloxacin.Hope this may help you.Let me know if you have any further query.