Bumps around pubic area before menstrual cycle, blood and pus discharge. STD test negative. Genital warts?

Everytime my menstrual cycle comes, a bump will appear around my pubic area. It feels like a ball. Sometimes I will mash and blood or just pus will come out. Sometimes its jus a bump. After cycle us over, it remains there four a while. I have been tested and I have no sexually transmitted diseases . Could this be the genital wart thing that s transmitted sexually? Only appears during menstrual cycle.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013