Bumps and itching behind ears on the area of wearing glasses, bumps subside within days. Remedy?

I have bumps and itching behind my ears, specifically when i wear glasses - ive worn glasses all my life but only in last year has this been an issue the bumps sometimes range from painful to nothing at all, and usually go away after a few days i am able to sometimes pick and relieve the pressure/ pus , but more often than not, the insides are hard and crusty and painful to the touch and swollen when I try to relieve them ive tried cleaning the glasses often, take daily showers, changed frames, soaps, laundry detergents, etc i am under a bit of stress and about 15-20lbs overweight
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012