Bumps and flakes all over the body, on treatment for scabies. Getting black all over. Permanent cure ?

Hello, how are you? In july i started driving a tractor and hauling sweet corn soon after that i would feel like there was something crawling in my leg hair and would get goose bumps in spots thag would dischRge also on my chin i had a bump that would discharge sticky stuff i went to the hospital and was told it was scabies and was given cream and sent on my way it got worst and i went to the er 4 different times and everytime they said scabies even tryied to keep me and said i was i have bumps all over my body and flakes of skin all over as well it feels like there is something crawling on my face and when i look its either a piece of hair or a flake l also get little black flakes in my nose and over open wones when i take my socks off there are black fuzzy all over feet and in between toes also when i wake up from bed the fuzzy is in my sheets also all my clothes clean or dirty. I also noticed to see and find dust floating in the air and all over everything and my hands get real black and dirty with out doinf much. I know i rambled on but this is driving me crazy and dont want to be around anyone like this and have stayed away from relationship because i didnt want to pass it on. Thanks for ur help and time. AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012