Bumps along hairline and neck, taken steroid lotion and antibiotics. What is dialogic follicle fibrosis, trauma related?

I had a biopsy done on one of these tiny bumps that appeared suddenly all along my hairline and neck. Was given steriod lotion and antibiotics but nothing is helping. When I called to ask the doc what the results are she just said it was dialotic folical fibrosis with diferential diagnosis, trama related??? I have been trying to get more info on this but cannot find anything online. It s been about a month since they showed up and are still there and itchy.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012