Bumped neck and head on fainting. Head aching and bruises in arms. What could be the impact?

Hi, I had fainted at my house toilet and bumped the back of my head and neck . Worst part, some portion of the toilet bowl cracked and I cant remember what happen when I black out. I realized when I was awaken lying on the floor of my toilet, soaked with wet clothes. Next day, the bumped on my head seems obvious and aching. Parts of my arm is also bruises, blue black. The pain now goes from the back of my head down to my back bone and around my waist . Had difficulty sleeping on my back, had to sleep side ways. I havent seen the doctor yet. However quite worried on the impact of my head and neck since it broke on my bowl. How hard did i fell??! -Sarina
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012