Bumped my head in an accident. Headaches, pain in neck, back and shoulder. X ray normal. Severe pain in shoulder while taking deep breath or cough. Reason for pain and how to get relief?

I m a 28 year old female that weights about 325 pounds and about 5-9 or 5-10. I ve never had any surgeries no allergies that i know of. I was recently in a car accident on the 16th of this month. I bumped my head on the visor no knot or anything just bad headaches that come and goes. I m also having neck , back and left shoulder pain. I was giving an xray of my neck, shoulder and back and the doctor said my xrays didn t show anything broken. Now my concern is that when i take a deep breath, yawn or cough my left shoulder and left side gives me a lot of pain. Also the hedaches are getting to me. I feel they should ve at least did a CAT scan but they didnt.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012