Bumped head, 7 year old. Headache, forhead hurt

My 7 year bumped her head at school yesterday just slightly above the temple area. A knot came out and it was iced at school. She continued all night and woke up this morning still complaining of a headache . Of course it hurts to touch and their still a bump but she says her head hurts all across the forehead and justs wants to lye around. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Nothing to worry.if child geys vomittings pl show toba doc.probably they wd suggest scan.if no vomitting u can give the child parracetamol for the pain.