Bump with white center in the back. Released pus. Forming another bump at the same spot. What could it be?

It started 4 years ago I grew a bump the size of a quarter on my back..near my upper right side I m able to reach it with my hand grew big and had a huge white center..I was taken to the back specialist and doctor and they both said it wasn t a sist or a fat deposit and they couldn t figure it out. So a year after I let it be it became small and hard and one day I squeezed it and it popped and it smelt really bad..then it was kinda flat for a whole with a little black hole..just yesturday I noticed it s getting red and painful again and I can feel it through my shirt..what could this be
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013