Bump underneath tongue and recent break out in pimples on my face

I m 23 years old male, I have this bump looking thing underneath my tongue, but its on the region between my lower tongue and the lower jaw area. It first felt like a scratch on the side of my tongue and was a dull pain to begin with it got a bit worse and now its back to a dull pain or I m not feeling it at all unless I yawn or start to eat. I ve been gargling salt water and mouthwash and it seems to help. ( istarted the regiments when the pain got worse) I did this about 4 or 5 times a day started it yesterday, Also , to me it doesnt look like a bump but sorta a cone shaped. I also have a minor sore throat and congestion . And I ve had a recent break out in pimples on my face .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011