Bump under penis. Usually white, but turns pink after masturbation. itching. What could it be?

This has been worrying me lately. I have a small pimple-like bump under my penis , on the side opposite of the body. It is right by some loose skin that connects the shaft to the head. It is usually white, but after/when I masturbate it turns skin color or pinkish. I m thinking that it s just a gland and that I should leave it alone, but after it sometimes feels like it itches. I don t want to scratch it to see if it is the thing that is itching, so as not to irritate it. Can tell me what this is?!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013