Bump under belly button, drains on squeezing, feeling of something coming out of the hole. What could be done?

I have a bump underneath my belly button but it looks like something is trying to come out of it but I don t know what. When I squeeze it it drains and then I see something trying to come out of the hole. When I try to wipe it, it goes back in. What can I do about this? Do I need to squeeze really hard to get this out even though I know the pain is going to be extremely painful?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Please do not squeeze or manipulate the lesion hard as may lead to further infection. Consult a surgeon nearby to get the lesion examined, it could be a simple boil, sinus or fistula and definitely demands an appointment with a doctor.
Hope that helped.