Bump under arm, feels sensitive, pain, swollen nipple, no redness, no itching or discharge. Is dicloxacillin 500 mg the right medicine?

Ive had nipple piercings for approximately 6 months. Recently, ive notice my left under arm feels very sensitive. when i press down on my under arm, i feel small bump (i think its a lymph node ) and that is whats causing the pain. In addition, on the sides of my nipples (the exit and entry point holes of the piercing) is slightly swollen. However, there is no redness itching or discharge and there is no pain on the breast of itself. My doctor said she would prescribe dicloxacillin 500 mg, but upon doing research that does not seem like the right medicine. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012