Bump starts off with white color, turns red and keeps increasing in size. What could it be?

Hello I have keep getting what starts off as a tiny white bump that seems to stat underneath the skin and usually takes anywhere from 1-3 weeks until that small white bump turns red. And then it continues to grow. I ve had it keep coming back and I don t know what it is. It doesn t look anything like herpes or genital warts and only ever appears as one bump at a time. Do you have any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012