Bump over tatoo, touched it, turned out to be MRCA infection. Can MRCA be contracted through touch?

My friend was showing me a bump rose over their new tattoo the other day and she told me to touch it. After going to the doctor, this friend was told that it was possibly mrca and they were given an antibiotic . I have heard horrible things about mrca and I m concerned that I may have it now. Should I see my doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012
No, you'll not get an infection just because you touched it unless you have an open sore yourself or you are immuno-compromised due to diabetes,etc. Also have you noticed any new signs of infection in yourself lately such as fever, local redness & pain on your skin? If you have developed these signs, go see your doctor immedietly for an opinion. If you havent, just stop worrying about it.