Bump outside anus, fluid oozing, uncomfortable to sit. Taking antibiotics, applying cream. Suggestions?

Hi, i recently developed a bump just outside my anus along the between the anus and my scrotum though it is very close to the anal opening. It was very uncomfortable to sit on and eventually the pressure built up and it popped and a bit of pinkish yellowish fluid came out and the pressure was relieved and felt better. I went to the doctor and explained this to him and he gave me antibiotics and a topical antibiotic cream. However, the next day the pain started to build again and the bump swelled up and once again popped eventually..it has been 3 days in total..should the doctor have drained whatever it was?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
As it is of short duration, chances of having anal abscess is more likely.
Once pus is formed, it is to be drained to get relief.
In this case antibiotic will not help much.
Consult your doctor and get it drained and go for dressing.
Ok and take care.