Bump or raised area on right side ribs, spread to entire ribs. Suggestions ?

Hi, I am 20 yrs old and been having experiencing things abnormal to me. It has been about a yr and a half and I have seen probably five or six different doctors and gynecologists. It started with a bump or raised area on my right side ribs. Over the yrs the pain got worse in that area and now its my entire rib area. It is swollen like and raised more than normal. Some doctors I have seen say it s my eating habits. For two weeks I ate a strict plan diet and it didn t change at all. It s harder to breathe some days and I have noticed some strange things like blood in the stool or black mucus in my urine . I am curious if you have any solutions or suggestions for me. Hope to hear from you soon.. Thank You.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013