Bump on wrist, itchy when touched, gets pinkish when itchy and normal after. Suggestion?

There is a single bump on the back of my wrist on my left hand that itches when touched. It appears and disappears on the same spot at random times. It gets bigger when I scratch it and slowly disappears when left alone. It only gets pinkish when itchy and normal color when it isn't. The bump doesn't appear often just once in a while, like once or twice a year. It doesn't cause me any problems since it's usually gone in a few minutes or so, and it doesn't get any worse. I had this for a few years now, what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears to be the utricaria, means allergy to some thing, may be watch strap, or bracelet, or some thing you wear to the wrist.
You your self can find it what is the thing , by avoiding the usage, one by one and observe the reaction. and then avoid it completely.
Other food and cloth etc allergic reaction also possible, but it can never be limited to a spot. Thank you.