Bump on vagina, swollen and purple after pinching. Ingrown hair or broken vein?

Hi I had a bump on top outer skin of my vagina , I pinched it thinking it was a pimple . The next day it was swollen deep purple red and felt like it was full of fluid, I took a needle sterilized it and popped it and it bled for a long time, I noticed the next day it was full again, so I popped it again and it bled. It looks to be right on top of a blood vein an I m wondering if I have a ingrown hair or broken vein? And wondering what I can do to make this embarrassing bump of fluid go away?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012