Bump on vagina, swelling, smooth to touch. Had genital warts. Diagnosed as enlarged pores. What could it be?

Hi I m hoping you can give me an opinion on my doctors diagnosis. I recently found two tIny skin coloured bump on my vagina (just below the entrance). I have had genital warts before 8 years prior to this and am aware of their appearance (they do not resemble them). The doctor examined me and said she believed they were enlarged pores. I did pick at them (silly of me) and they went away. they have now come back again and look the same. Small skin coloured dots with swelling around the area making them appear bigger than they are. When I pull the skin taught they look like tiny little dots and are smooth to the touch with no pain or itching. Can you please give me your opinion as this has been worrying me like crazy. Thanks very much
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012