Bump on vagina, looks like a pimple, bleeding, yellow pus on popping. Medical attention required?

I had a bump on my vagina that was like a skin bump so I picked it like a zit and white zit puss came out and now it is really kind of big and I always have to pick at stuff so that might be why but it will heal but this it will scabby and feel like I should pop it but when I do blood comes out with clear yellow liquid. I mean if I just stop touching with it go away? or is there something deeper in it?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  88 Awaiting Answer