Bump on vagina, burning on urination, swelling. Used hydrogen peroxide, stinging. Cure?

I have just 1 bumb on my vagina , it is next to the hole of my vagina. It stings when I pee. & it is risin & has an indent in the middle. Also, it sting when touched. I cleand it with hydrogen peroxcide & that stung. Please help. Also I just got off my period. It just showed up a few days after my period started. Could it be a reaction to my period.? I wore a pad ( & my clothes rubbed against my vagina when I slept for a few days) it was odd, I am scared.. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  66 Awaiting Answer