Bump on upperlip. Has tiny dark dot in centre. What could this be?

I went to see my doctor yesterday. I have a small bump on my upper lip . It s been there for some time. Only about the size of a pencil tip. It looks kind of like a pimple but it s not a pimple. It s been there for some time. My doctor said he didn t want to mess with it and is going to send me to a dermatologist but the appt takes forever. Any idea what this could be? It doesn t have much colour to it but has a tiny dark dot in the centre.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012