Bump on upper inner thigh, dark blue discolouration, bright red bleeding. Causes?

have a spot on my upper inner thigh. It started out as a bump then it started hurting worse and got painful i noticed that it was a dark blue color. Also when you feel it you can feel a hard lump. It s currently leaking bright red blood because it was rubbed open by my clothing because of where it is and now it is a hole. It is still raised and i can still feel the lump i mentioned earlier. Any ideas as to what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013