Bump on the skin above the belly button after hit by a ball. What should I do?

I noticed a marble sized bump in the top inside of my belly button it is itchy at times and now i have a red circle around my bellybutton. Sort of looks like i was hit with a basketball the red is light a perfect 3-4 inch solid circle, not raised. kind of looks like a sunburn . Oh. forget it..... damn anything for a buck... Thanks anyway i will see my doctor. :) My co-pay is cheaper than that!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012

You might have developed furuncles.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-rahul-kumar/64818

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you