Bump on the side of face, yellow sticky discharge when popped, occasionally blood. Is it cyst ?

I have this bump on the side of my face that I thought was a pimple so I tried popping it. It discharged yellow sticky fluid. This bump has been on the side of my face forever now, and I think it may be a cyst . Aside from the yellow goo , I get the occasional blood . I know it isn t a pimple because I can feel the fluid inside when I move it around. This bump is on the side of my face to the left of my left eye. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013