Bump on the scar of foot injury, difficulty in walking forming a hard callus. Any idea?

This past summer I cut the ball of my foot pretty bad on some broken tile outside of my pool. I took care of it really well and it healed just fine. For the past 2 months a bump has formed on the scar in one spot and I can barely walk on it. I ve tried to dig around it to see if there is anything in there as I have no insurance and can t afford to go to the doctor. There doesn t seem to be anything in it and the tissue is pink and healthy. Just very painful. I am currently using drawing salve in case there is something in it, but I don t see anything. It has formed into a hard callus about the size of a pea and I can see inside the bump because I dug the flesh out around it. I soak it in epsom salts and hot water but it won t go away. Any idea what this could be? Maybe a corn that has formed? Thank you for your help. Amy
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer