Bump on the lip. History of lump in the anus and yest infection. Tested negative for HSV 1 and 2. What could this be?

I have a bump on my lip, it looks like a pimple , does not look like a sore much(it is very small). But 3 months ago I had a single red bump near anus after shaving (unsure if it was due to a cut) I had a HSV I and HSV II serology test and they both came out negative a month ago. I had anal sex in December but my boyfriend has no symptoms. I never had any symptoms before either. I have had a yeast infection for the last 3 months as well.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012