Bump on the labia majora, aggravated on shaving, intense pain, discomfort and pus on pricking, soreness on groin. Remedy?

A few days ago I noticed a little bump forming on my right liba majora, since I had not shaved my pubic area in about two weeks I decided to clean things up to get a better look. The next day the bump had gotten 3 times the size along with some major swelling . I did what anyone would do and tried poking it with a needle to release the pressure. A little pus came out, very little! I have been applying warm wash cloth, cleaning area, and soaking in epsomsalt, no change. My pump is the size of a marble and I have so much pain and discomfort I cannot even sleep at night or sit down. Also my groin is rather sore. What can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
You have an inflammed boil at pubic area.Poking with needle may aggravate the condition.
You need anti inflammatory medicine with antibiotics for it.Don't pok it again.