Bump on the hip, pinched to remove pus, discomfort while sitting. Suggestions?

Hi I m Stephanie well about two days ago I went to go sit down on my couch n I felt a sharp pain on my left butt cheek n then I when to go fell wat it was n I have a small bump there so I tryed to pop it but nothing so the nexts morning I woke up with it bigger n it was all red n pusy. So I keeped on trying to take all the pus out but nothing so now I have a big hole in my but cheek but I moved all the pus to the hole its not even big anymore its just hard n it only hurts when I sit down on it wat can it be
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012