Bump on the head post a bang, no headache, had good sleep. Are there chances of internal injury?

Hi There~ I was sitting at a restaurant table last night and leaned my head back when i was laughing, and hit it on the brick they had lining the back of the table. I did lean my head back pretty forcibly as I was laughing hard, and my head instantly had a sizable bump (which i believe is a good sign). I didn t get a headache until now (about 24 hours later) and slept fine last night. I typically error on the side of not going to the doctor, but I do know there are people who have had minor head injurys and died of internal bleeding . Is that slight of incidnet, enough to warrant a trip to the doctors office? Thanks so much
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012