Bump on the gums, became pimple after taking tylenol, pain subsided. What could this be?

My daughter had a bump on her gums above a tooth .It s her eye tooth, I think. She complained about it hurting a few times. I gave her tylenol and the pain subsided. This bump became like a pimple . I put warm compresses on it and got stuff out. Tried to get her to rinse with mouthwash but she wouldn t, so I used a q-tip and rubbed it onto the bump. It is now gone. But when that went away she complained to me that it hurts on the other side, in the same area as theother did. There was a bump, up high in the gumline. It has since gone down lower.She has complained about it hurting a couple times for a little while.With tylenol the pain goes away.I put warm compresses on it to try to get the bump to go away. It hasn t yet...She is not omplaining of any pain. It only hutr when I touch it.What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012