Bump on the gum in front tooth. Why is the tooth rotting? What can be done?

My son has a big bump on gum on top of his front tooth . It s grown even bigger today and shows a little white dot. My son is 3 with no teeth lost yet but his teeth are rotting. What is this? I went ahead and try to push in it. Gross it was gushing liquid. Put some dental relief on it. It looks better but it s still big! U think the surgery to take it out is necessary? It s going cost me $2000 with my insurance. That s alot.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012