Bump on the forehead and black eye after a fall. Dizziness. Anything to be concerned?

My father fell three days ago and hit his head. The emergency room said no fractures found. He bump on his forehead was already going down before we brought him home from the doctor. The next morning his right eye was black and blue and the eyelid puffy. This morning it is a little darker in color and now his left eye is a little black and blue, but not puffy. I asked if he dizzy and he said no, and I asked if his eyes hurt and they don't. He's 81 years old. Is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013