Bump on the forehead after an injury. Could this be the reason for strokes?

Hello, my grandmother is 62 years old and startled me today when she showed me a large dent in her forehead! She was moving to a new house and walked into a very heavy, low hanging light fixture and it nearly knocked her out. This was about a year ago but she never mentioned this dent to me until today. (I honestly forgot about it after a while) The dent is literally in the center of her upper forehead near her hairline and is about 2 inches in diameter. I m terrified about this! She s a two time severe stroke survivor so I don t know if that is a factor. Please let me know if this should be a concern and if there s anything we can do to fix it.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013