Bump on the face, sensitive to touch, red in color. Due to insect bite?

dHi, while away on vacation I woke up with a bump on my face which I assumed to be a pimple but it got bigger everyday. It has now been 2 weeks and it is still there. It now the size of my thumb nail and it feels as if it has a sack inside it. I havent squeezed it. It hasnt made a head, it looks like a small bulge. it is sensitive to the touch and is red. I thought it might have been a blind pimple but because it is still here after 2 weeks and going nowhere I m not sure if it is a bite of some sort. Thanks Dani
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012