Bump on the crotch post shaving, has grown in size, tender and itchy, popped with pus and blood. Alarming?

I have a small bump on my crotch, about the size of a dime, I m 15, I am a virgin , and i do shave, It came up about 2weeks ago, it was small then, and just like a normal bit of razor burn , but now it is like a massive tall pimple , altho i don t think it is a pimple. It is red, and tender and itchy, it ha a little bit of dead skin around the center, like a O shaped around the top, It recently poped, and a lot of puss and blood came out, I m worried that this may be bad, but I haven t heard of anything like it before.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012