Bump on the buttocks with yellowish pus, intense pain, difficulty in walking and sleeping. Remedy?

Hi, I have a Bump on the bottom part of my buttocks , almost next to my anal. It start about 5 days ago. and it is hurting so bad that i can not sit, i can barely walk and im having trouble sleeping. It started to rip my skin it is red with some yellow/greenish puss, but the puss isnt coming out. it is swollen and hard, hurts extremely bad to were i want to cry!!!! I try d putting a hot wet rag on it to try and loosen it but it isnt working. what to i do? should i go to the emergency room?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012