Bump on the back of right ear, not increasing, unable to pop, hurts when touched. How to fix it ?

hi ,I have a a bump on the back of my right ear which is about half a grape in size . ive had it for about 1 1/2 - 2 years . never has it been able to pop or go down in size . I believe this came from me not cleaning my ears with rubbing alcohol often after getting my ears periced . it also hurts when I touch it . pllllllease help a.s.a.p . its a problem ive never gotten to fix
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you are having enlarge lymph node back of your ear.
It indicates that there is some chronic. infection in your ears,throat,neck or on the scalp.
If there is no pain or tenderness on the part, nothing to worry.
It may remain for long time.
Keep your ears,scalp clean and healthy.
Ok and bye.

Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is inappropriate to conclude from your description alone.
The only solution is to see a surgeon - get examined / get it removed / get the biopsy report
Everything else is guess work

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck