Bump on tailbone after fall, bleeding and pus, applied antibiotic ointment

Hello, I m a 24yr old male, and about a year or two ago after falling on my tailbone, a bump on the bottom of my tailbone/upper buttcrack developed, which i presumed to be a cyst of some sort. That week it become irratated and actually popped, lots of blood and clear fluid came out. Since then it comes and goes but never as bad as the initial one. Its really small now, but i have noticed like 3 or 4 small holes in a vertical line underneath it. And the past 2 weeks it has been hurting again and when i dab it with a tissue directly small amounts of watery blood come out. When i feel around in that area i can feel one larger hole, and when i looked at it in the mirror i see about 3 or 4 small holes in a vertical line. I know i should see my doc, but its just embarrasing and gross. My wife doesnt even want to look at it haha. I have been putting triple anti-biotic ointment on it after i shower and before i go to bed. I also tried tea tree oil and i dont know if its helping or not.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012