Bump on stomach while standing, circular shape, not bloating. Pregnancy?

so i am starting feel like a bump right above my hair line down there like it never goes away and i can feel it pretty well standing up but when i lay down not as much and i could clearly feel the shape is very circular. . im positive it is not gas or anything and also its not like a visible bump but i can only feel it pretty good. is this a baby bump? or if not can you tell me how a baby bump feels like? its not positive that i am pregnant but if i was it would be around 7-10 weeks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012

Welcome to HCM forum

Baby bump is visible after three months , not at 7-10 weeks.

It is better to repeat a pregnancy test in urine and get an ultrasound done

Best wishes