Bump on stomach, legs. Had bed bugs. Used alcohol on it. How to cure?

I had bed bugs a few months ago. I had it treated. And I haven't seen one sense. I'm always looking. Bit lately I've been getting one bump usually non my stomach or legs. It leaves a white blister like mark and it comes of on the touch. There is always a nice size crater. The bug bites didn't react like this before but I'm not sure what else it could be. Doesn't bleed till hlafter I put alcohol on it. Makes me think it is a bite like the bed bug chemicals are there stopping it from bleeding.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013