Bump on stomach, hard, swollen. Is it a boil?

i have a bump on my stomach i thought it was a hair bump from shaveing cuz thats what it lookd like at first then after about 2 days its really hard and swollen around the spot and when i squeeze it stuff comes out. i whent to the hospital they said it was a boil but its going away now and there is and exact same smaller bump comesing up beside the other one is it contagous and is it really a boil.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
hi dear ya its a boil. Yes boil are contageous. They spread to neighbouring area. Please dont squeeze it the material is infective. Just take a short course of antibiotics and u ll be fine. If not that severe u can use topical antibiotics like mupirocine. Thank u