Bump on shoulder blade, soreness. Stiff neck. Any suggestions?

I have a bump about 1/3 way up my right shoulder blade, that feels like it extends below the bone. Infrequently it is a little sore, and makes my shoulder movements feel like bones rubbing together. I don t now if it is related, but I am right handed, and frequently my right shoulder/ neck get stiff and very painful. This is most frequent when I work hard with it. I cannot afford to go to a doctor for just a stiff muscle, but if it is more serious it is worth the cost. Ay suggestions on what it might be?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013