Bump on pelvic region. Do you think it is serious?

Today i was playing soccer at a soccer camp and we were playing a game were everyone has a ball and you try to protect your ball while trying to kick others out of the middle circle on the field. Well... i was playing and i kicked someones ball out but they had there foot out and i ended up kicking there ball and there cleat (spiky part of shoe). I pretty much ignored it,but it did bother me some. When i got home i took off my gear and now there is a bump about an inch wide, on my left foot and its on the inside rite next to my bone on the outside of my foot (sorry i don t know what that bone is called). Do you think its anything serious? I have soccer the rest of week. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
can you clarify exactly where the lump is as it's nt clear from what you have written in the question.