Bump on outer vaginal lip, tingling, hurts to touch. No itching

I have a bump of sorts on the outer lip of my vagina . It doesn’t really itch or hurt. There is a little tingle but, mostly just if it gets touched then it hurts a little. It is odd because I know it was not there before. It is hard to tell if it is any more red than normal but, I can confirm the skin color seems normal. It does not stand up off the skin very much...I would compare it to the way the skin on your arm rises after a hard scrap.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer